The epigenetics experts
At Cambridge Epigenetix, our mission is to realise the power of epigenetics by pioneering new biomarker discoveries and applications, and helping others do the same. Through combining novel technology with scientific excellence, we are the partner of choice for epigenetics biomarkers.
We work with leading biopharma companies to provide solutions spanning the entire biomarker workflow — from discovery and validation through to clinical assay development.
As the epigenetics experts, we deliver:
- Access to the most suitable discovery and delivery technologies, including our own proprietary epigenetics platforms
- An expert multidisciplinary team specialising in epigenetic biomarker discovery and clinical diagnostic assay development
- Fundamental intellectual property on innovative epigenetics techniques
- Core expertise in biomarker identification from liquid biopsy samples of cell-free DNA (cfDNA) and circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA)
- Established networks with epigenetics leaders worldwide
Robust epigenetic biomarkers from liquid biopsy samples
The epigenetic modification 5-hydroxymethylcytosine (5hmC), has been shown to be a stable and tissue specific marker for a range of diseases, including cancer – making it a particularly attractive target for the development of new diagnostic and prognostic tests. At Cambridge Epigenetix, we have developed proprietary technologies that can identify robust epigenetic biomarkers from liquid biopsy samples including cell-free DNA (cfDNA) and circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) as well as solid tissue biopsy, which we are currently applying across our own internal biomarker development programs and though our partnership programmes with leading biopharma companies.
Contact us to find out more about our technology and how, together, we can deliver superior epigenetic biomarkers to improve human health.